Good Morning~ I hope that you had a Happy Valentine's Day, we watched movies all day and really just relaxed! I have been working on my 2nd giveaway and am excited to show it to you. There are 4 things in this package; a spring berry wreath with a tea stained bunny in the middle, a wooden sconce repainted in burgandy and then antique white paint over the top of it with a sprig of berries and a grungy candle, a magnetic primitive mini calender, and then a package of Ameretto Hot Cocoa that is made by me.
Here are my rules:
1. Please leave a comment on this post.
2. Must be a follower of mine.
3. Post this giveaway on your blog.
4. Tell your friends& invite them to follow me.
That is all that I ask and I wish you all luck in winning. I will draw a name on Monday March 1st. So with that I must go get back into my craft room so I can get busy on other Spring projects that I have in the making.
My craft room that is my world to "create"
Hobbies I have:
- I Love to doing any thing related to crafts, garage saling, antique shopping, being with friends and family, decorating, going to school actitives with my kids, working cattle with my husband, going for walks, reading, and baking.
Randy & I on Christmas Eve
family picture 09
a border="0" href="http://www.shabbyblogs.com/" target="_blank">
Below is a slideshow of some of the past crafts that I made, with my craft business I do make throughout the year, but these are some of the latest ones. Thank you for visiting.